At present, many Type-C products used in the market are mainly concentrated in the field of smart phones, and most smart phones have started to use Type-C interface technology. For example, Huawei's new Mate series, P series and other new products, they have Type-C interface, and Apple's MacBook has applied the relevant Type-C technology. It can be foreseen that the future market application scenario of Type-C in the field of electronic 3C is very broad.
Wuhan Boliante has been at the forefront in the Type-C field. As soon as the Type-C interface specification was launched, Broadlink attached great importance to and anticipated the broad market for Type-C technology. From the perspective of the future market, our company has already made a rich technical reserve in order to realize how mature the laser technology is in the sustainable mass production of Type-C.
Structure description of the workpiece
1. This product has been pre-tinned before processing.
2. The pads are closely spaced, and there is a risk of bridging during the soldering process.
3. The PIN pin inside the device is black plastic, and there is a risk of burns during welding.
Processing process description:
Assembly → Fixing → Laser processing
Picture ① on the left is the product assembly drawing.
After the product assembly process, fixtures need to be fixed for three main reasons:
1. Ensure that the PIN pin is aligned with the pad;
2. Ensure that the pads and PIN pins will not be shifted due to the movement of the mechanism during the welding process, which will affect the welding quality.
3. Prevent the laser from directly irradiating the device to the PIN plastic parts during the processing, reducing the risk of burning plastic parts
The welding process of this product is the welding of PIN pins and PCB boards, which is characterized by the close spacing of the pads. The original process has difficulties in actual production.