Laser welding of thermoplastic materials is achieved through a transparent effect, and the laser beam passes through the first layer of transparent plastic without any impact and is directly absorbed by the second layer. The second layer of synthetic plastic melts, the first layer is heated due to thermal effects, and the two pieces of plastic are welded together after cooling.
1. Non-contact welding, impervious and beautiful welding.
2. Good sealing for welded joints.
3. High quality processing without waste gas, pollution and noise.
4. Laser welding is a perfect repeatable processing method, suitable for large-scale production and difficult to handle plastic sheets.
Used for welding optical fiber connectors, microelectronic components, medical equipment, precision parts, etc., more suitable for plastic welding applications. Widely used in home appliances, automobiles, computers, communications, medical, aerospace and electronics industries.
A semiconductor laser
，200W 50W, 100W , 200W
Fiber core diameter
μm,400μm 200 μm, 400 μm
The optical fiber connector
μm 200-400 μm
Full air cooling
同轴自动定位 CCD coaxial automatic positioning
控制，温度反馈 PC control, temperature feedback
220 (110) V / 50 (60) Hz / 1kVA
1. Wuhan Boliante Laser is responsible for free installation, commissioning and training of technical staff for the equipment purchased by customers.
2. Wuhan Bolian Special Laser's service network spreads all over the country. Any customer's problems will be responded within 8 hours and resolved within 24 hours.
3. Wuhan Boliante Laser provides one year free warranty and lifetime warranty service to provide customers with first-class products, first-class quality and first-class service.
Customer Service Hotline, Tel: 027-88188521, Email: email@example.com, Fax: 027-59712183