With the realization of the camera module's anti-shake ois function, it also constantly challenges existing processing and manufacturing technologies, and the entire manufacturing process of the camera module almost needs to be upgraded and transformed. The distance between the solder joints is getting smaller and smaller, and there are more and more solder joints, which are more sensitive to temperature and the problem of spatter residues in the welding process. These problems become more acute, thereby affecting the accuracy of the production line and the cleanliness of the production plant And the design precision requirements will be more stringent, and the precision will also be higher. Therefore, the camera module industry has started a new round of process manufacturing upgrades and adopted new laser spray soldering technology. So what are the advantages of the laser spray soldering system?
1. The laser spray soldering system does not require tool contact during the welding process of the mobile phone camera, which avoids the surface damage of the device caused by the contact between the tool and the device surface, and has higher processing accuracy. It is applied to the process of mobile phone anti-shake camera. Therefore, laser spray soldering technology has a very wide application prospect in the core device production of mobile phone camera.
2. Laser spray soldering system adopts solder ball welding method. The application range of solder ball is 350um ~ 760um. The soldering accuracy is higher, which can perfectly solve the space limitation of soldering iron tip and the problem of solder paste splashing.
3. The laser spray soldering system uses a multi-axis intelligent work platform, equipped with a synchronous CCD positioning and monitoring system, which can effectively guarantee the welding accuracy and yield.
Adopting solder ball spray welding, the welding accuracy is high and the quality is reliable. 99.8% without virtual welding through slicing experiment. For some welding areas that are very sensitive to the temperature of traditional wave soldering and reflow soldering, the "laser spray soldering system" can effectively guarantee the welding precision and the amount of solder can be controlled.
4. High efficiency and fast speed, the soldering time of a single solder ball is within 0.3s.
5. On-line robot programming and processing, has provided online docking station mechanical interface to complete the production line docking.